Natchitoches is naturally perfect for weddings. Beautiful historic settings, accommodations and friendly, professional vendors. See details regarding license requirements and officiants and then click on our list of venues for planning details. For a complete directory of area ministers and churches, call the Natchitoches Area CVB at (800) 259-1714.
Marriage License Requirements
- A copy of both parties’ birth certificates;
- Both parties’ social security numbers;
- Full names (and mothers’ maiden names) and state of birth of applicants’ parents;
- If either party was previously married, proof of how the marriage ended; i.e., a divorce judgment or death certificate;
- $27.50 cash.
- Licenses must be purchased at least 72 hours (3 days) in advance of the ceremony. Marriage Licenses expire 30 days from the date of issue. After the ceremony, the original Marriage License is given to the couple and both certificates of marriage are returned to the Clerk of Court’s Office so that the marriage will be recorded.
Clerk of Court
Mon-Fri 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Justices Of The Peace
Patrice T. Harper, Ward 2
Shelia Pleasant Cagle, Ward 3
Rhonda Sanders, Ward 4
Natchitoches Carriage Company
Want more information about planning your wedding in Natchitoches? Let us know. 1.800.259.1714